Sunday, December 13, 2009

Games or Fun

I heard this boy (5 yrs old perhaps, running around the waiting room) tell his mom with candor: "I can't be quiet". There is sometime stunning about playfulness laid out straight. In that spirit, the FUN conference has submissions due Jan 15. This is the conference that makes research out of fun ("game theory" has so much gravitas than "fun theory"). So, go ahead, make your day, indulge and submit a paper. FUN 2010 will take place at Ischia Island (Naples, Italy), from June 2 to June 4, 2010.

Other upcoming deadlines: EC (Jan 11) held June 7--11 in Boston and ICALP (Feb 10) held July 5--12 in Bordeaux.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it is nice to add: FUN 2010 will take place at Ischia Island (Naples, Italy), from June 2 to June 4, 2010.

8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, I updated the post. Also removed a comment I will discuss in the next few weeks.
-- Metoo

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home